Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Good Times With the Fam
My mother invited the family over for food and alcohol…otherwise, I don’t know if they would actually come. Every family event that is held in the summertime ends up in a water balloon fight, of which my mother buys in bulk every time we go to the store (As a note, EVERY family event, no matter the time of year, must include some kind of word game. You get my mother and my aunts with a scrabble game and it gets crazy.) As I was just about ready to head out to celebrate my birthday with some friends, my older cousin Shane decides to throw me over his shoulder only to position me in the middle of the lawn where all my little cousins can douse me with water. So loved. I changed quickly out of my wet clothes and didn’t notice until I was at my friend’s house that my bra which was still wet had made impressionable marks on the clothes that I was planning to wear out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment