Wednesday, April 19, 2006




Sometimes my life slows down a bit and I feel guilty for not being more productive and then I over commit and I’m frustrated because I can not give my all or my best to what I have committed to. It is a vicious cycle. In all reality, it is my relationships that I want to make sure do not get the shaft. I thought I had learned this lesson before, but I find myself in the same place over and over again.

This past month has been packed with a variety of things—special seminars to teach, visitors from Hope to evaluate my situation, the return of my roommate (after almost 2 months of being away), dates and pampering from my favorite Puerto Rican at the US Embassy, another “Les Runaways” performance, Easter games and activities, my doctorate research proposal being accepted at the University of Melbourne, and the list goes on.

Pictures are of my friend Ngan and I, Face painting at Easter, and Jose and Scot working the craft booth.

No comments: