Friday, September 23, 2005
Exposed Once Again
After my previous experience in the subway, I guess I felt the need to expose myself just to make things even. I took the subway to the university that I was supposed to be presenting at, taking all my things for my trip to Busan along with me since I had to leave directly from the university to the train station. I had packed my carry-on with all my work stuff and then had a medium sized gift bag that I had put a few changes of clothes so that I could leave my bigger bag in Seoul. I had put all my personals at the bottom so that they wouldn't sneak out of the top. So as soon as the train arrived at my stop, I stood up and to my horror, the bottom of the bag broke. The doors opened and several teenage boys and business men tried to help me as they gathered up my lace panties and blue nightie that decorated the floor and helped me get out in time before the doors closed. I was utterly embarrassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment